Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 53

Good Friday.
I keep thinking it is Saturday because I didn't have to work today and was able to sleep in. Until 9:30! Terrible I know.
But either way it was better than my usual 7. Not a whole lot happened today. Finished my 4th book of the year. I am trying to read 12 this year.. one each month. I just finished Lolita, Strange book to say the least and now I am onto the book of awesome. I'm only on page like 20 but would totally recommend it to anyone needs a little pick me up. I've already laughed like 10 times and read several passages to my boyfriend. Its a great book

I was going to say nothing really happened today, but I just realized that I should totally post pictures of the books that I just described. I shall take a 5 minute break from writing.

Also I don't know if you can tell from this picture or not, but I usually take books out from the library because I only tend to read books once, unless I love, in which case I go out and buy it after I read it. Which I have done a few times.

So here are the books

AF

No comments:

Post a Comment