Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 36

I Deal Coffee in Kensington. There were two I Deal's on the list, the other I have already shown.
This one we got to about 5 minutes before close. We were obviously all pumped up from all the coffee we'd been drinking and the barista really put a damper on things. My boyfriend couldnt handle anymore coffee so he asked for a peppermint tea. The reply was, 'actually you can really only get coffee with that card.' So we both ended up getting a coffee. I got an Americano. My boyfriend said it was because of all the lattes that I was drinking, but it did not taste good. But yeah well go with the lattes.
Then the barista started bashing another coffee shop. I know you guys compete a little but theres no need to be rude. So I was a little turned off at this one. And was ready to go to number 8.

Which turned out to be the one that was being bashed.
More on that tomorrow.

AF

No comments:

Post a Comment