Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 5

Happy Birthday to my dear Carly!
We are having a surprise party for her tonight, and since no one reads this I can freely post it.
I am hoping that tomorrows post will be lovely pictures from tonight

But today is a gloomy, rainy Saturday
Sitting inside and drinking my coffee, I looked out the window at the bf's at the big evergreen tree that you can literally touch from the balcony and decided that today would be a raindrop day.

These for some reason are always my favourite pictures to take.
You have to capture that second where the raindrop is about to fall but is still attached to the plant.
They didnt turn out as well as I would have liked but my camera was getting rained on so I stop before there was a fatality.

So here is a few shots from my morning on the balcony.

AF





No comments:

Post a Comment