Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 4

With my genius brain having left my good camera not at home.
I am going to share with you my trip to new york last May 2-4.
It was the best 4 days of my life, and has made me want to move there even more.
I had never been before, so my boyfriend was kind enough to do all the touristy things with me.
Lady Liberty, Guggenheim, Time Square, Serendipity, Phantom of the Opera, The High Line, Ground Zero, and Mini Cupcakes were all among the highlights.

So please enjoy.

AF
Waiting for the bus, yupp we took the bus
 First view of skyline
 Guggenheim
 King Candy and me
 Time Square
 Burger Joint behind a curtain in a high end hotel
 Little Liberty
 Street proformer 1
 2
 3
 Wall Street and Broadway
 Amazing pizza
 Phantom of the Opera
 A little over dressed
 5-inch heels, not smart
 Why I love him
 Time Square at night
 Keep off
 Park on an old elevated railway
 The High Line
 Best picture of the trip
 Break boy
 Break girl
 $2,000 dental art to the left
 Thats me
 Mini gourmet Cupcakes
 Architecture Diva
 Grand Central
 Grand Central
 Brooklyn bridge
 Skycrapers
Cabs galore
 Serendipity
SoLong

No comments:

Post a Comment