Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 11

Its hard to take pictures when you have 3 solid days of rain.
Nothing is interesting outside, and I dont want to get my camera wet, or myself for that matter.

So Ive been looking through things Ive done, things Ive photographed and things I can share with you.

When I met the boyfriend first year university he bought a shirt that he loved on a trip to Chicago. Which he then proceeded to lose within the year. When we started dating he talked about how he wanted to buy another and how great that shirt was.
So I went on the hunt. Googled the crap out of it, and it turned out that Zac Efron had purchased it so it was sold out everywhere. I ended up finding the company that made it and emailed them only to find out that they had discontinued it. So I took it upon myself to make it. Knew it wouldnt be as good. But I would give it a shot.
I even added a little love to it on the back.

When he opened it, first thing he said was, oh my god, where did you find the shirt. Oh no no sweet heart that was not purchased.

Take a peak at what it looks like.

AF

No comments:

Post a Comment