Days of Summer.
The summer is tied with Christmas for my favourite time of year, and before it runs away from me as it does every year I am going to make a list of things I want to do before the end of Labour Day weekend.
1. Take a photography class
2. Have a drink on as many patios as possible
3. Take advantage of all of Toronto's outdoor events
4. Go to outdoor movies in parks
5. Buy more food from markets
6. Buy a new bicycle ( I have a mountain bike right now, not very street friendly)
7. Buy a helmet!!
8. Take more pictures
9. Read five books
10. Get in shape for Euro trip in September ( I made this a goal so many times, and its yet to be achieved.)
Leave a comment, and share you summer goals.