I am updating my summer goals list, because I have actually completed a few more.
2. Have a drink on as many patios as possible (The Blake House) (it's actually been too humid to sit on patios, but i have gone out for drinks - Hey Lucy's, Canteen, Molly Bloom's)
1. Take a photography class
3. Take advantage of all of Toronto's outdoor events (NXNE)
4. Go to outdoor movies in parks (Rango @ Riverdale)
5. Buy more food from markets (Steak, cherries, potatoes, green beans)
8. Take more pictures
9. Read five books (1. Water for Elephants 2. Hunger Games 3. Catching Fire 4. Mocking Jay (Hunger Games series 2-4, absolutely recommend it!))
10. Get in shape for Euro trip in September (Bootcamp Tuesday and Thursdays) ( I made this a goal so many times, and its yet to be achieved.)
Here's to the early mornings when I spent a summer working in a factory. You can't hate waking up at 5:30 int the morning and driving half hour when you get to look at this. I love the summer.